Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We made it!!


We are off! Here we are waiting for our flight from LAX to Taiwan, then we catch our connecting flight to Bangkok Thailand! This was a long trip, we left LAX at 5 on the 16th and arrived at 3am on the 18th (Bangkok is 14hours ahead) :)

We arrived safely this morning around 3am (Bangkok Time).   We already love it so much.  The people have all been very friendly and when we were walking around in the airport looking for the brother who was picking us up, Pich in the picture above, and our mouths watered just from the smell of the street food wafting in from the street.  And even though we had eaten about 5 meals on the planes, we felt hungry again.  Ha ha!

This is part of the Bethel Grounds.  Soo beautiful and peaceful.

These grow so well here,  I immediately thought of the Silva's, they grow them in Phoenix.
 Keep posted for further updates.  Friday we head to Pattaya and go to our meeting that night, so looking forward to meeting the friends we will be spending the next many months with.  Love you all-Gina & Amy

5 comments:

  1. Hey girly..I found you again! Thank goodness for computers and the internet. So cool! I love your blog spot. Nice pic. So stoked for you! It is a beautiful place indeed! Have fun and stay safe. Keep us all posted and many blessings in all your endeavors. Victoria Albertson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So glad you got there safe! Can't wait to see you what you guys will do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pics! I'm so glad you guys made it there safe... Keep the pics coming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful there :) You guys look cute in your pics too. I can't wait to read and see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for keeping us posted, every day someone asks, "did they get to thailand? how are they doing?" and we can honestly say "yes!" and "great, busy preaching and having fun!" xxxooo

    ReplyDelete