Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Anyone for an ear digging?

Hello!!!!
There are some funny signs around here.
And I also wanted to share some pictures of the friends in the ministry. Enjoy!
A Shaving massage might be nice though, huh? And a massage by a Male hairdresser hmm....:p
This is Wimon and his youngest Nongbo as she peeks through the fence to see if the householder is home.
Break Time!
Our little sisters :)
Two beautiful people. One older one younger.

A return visit on Poonsee, sharing non spiritual food.
I love her.

A Green territory


These funny kids followed us around and up to doors while using all the English words they knew with us. They were so cute :)
Some of us sisters by a lily pond
Nongbo with a sticker I gave her on her head.(monster eyes) I told her she had "see dta" or 4 eyes which she then told everyone else :)
When we posed for this the sister kept trying to tell me not too because my person is male, oh well haha
Love you all!
Amie

1 comment:

  1. Blessings are directly related to the zeal and faith we show. Blessings galore!
    love ya!
    mark-n-sharon

    ReplyDelete