Gina and I went back on Jack because Casey was unable and I am happy acutally- because I want to study with him! haha :) I went one day and he was not there so I left a note in the fence with a scritpure. When we came back he showed us had saved the note and informed us he does not have a Bible of his own. We had our first study and showed him how to prepare for the next one. His mom is in town this week though, and so he is in Bangkok. We have spoken a few times since then on phone texting a such and I am looking forward to meeting his mom this coming week and bringing him his Bible.
Oiy and I have yet to have our first study but I remain hopeful especially as she came to the meeting this past Sunday with her little brother. She is helping her aunt this week out of town and when she is in town she works full time. I am praying for Jehovah to make her interest grow despite differing challenges. But there have been so many wonderful experiences in service!!!- we will do our best to share them. :)
For now I need to get to bed so I can be awake for our Thai class in the morning.
Love,
Amie
No comments:
Post a Comment